Our team has represented clients at all levels in the Manx Courts, including the Privy Council, and has a proven and recognised record of delivering a quality and successful service in often complex disputes.
We can draw upon the experience in having been involved in some of the Island’s most high profile and challenging litigation to provide reliable commercially driven advice.
Our litigation and dispute resolution service includes the following areas:
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Shareholder and corporate disputes
- Pre-action and emergency relief
- Civil fraud
- Cross border issues and assistance
- Professional negligence
- Trust and fiduciary disputes and claims
- Judicial review / doleance
- Mediation and arbitration